- 60" x 10" x 18" wood bench - Made out of reclaimed 4"x10" wood
- Reclaimed wood Bench - Pipe legs in Grey color - 48"x12"x18" - $ 220-00 (SOLD)
- Solid Wood Desk
- Color: Weathered Grey with Grey Pipe fixtures
- Reclaimed Wood Door Coffee Table
- Natural Color with wood sealer
- Black Iron Pipe legs
- Custom built Office desk with Drawer & Printer shelve - In Dark Wallnut stain and Black Iron Pipe
- Office Desk with wall & file cabinets
- 9' x 5' L shape
- Floating front & side panels
- Solid wood In Dark Wallnut color
Barn Door made with reclaimed wood and steel frame.
Havey duty sliders attached to the door.
- Barn Door Style baby gate - Reclaimed Cedar Wood - Dark Wallnut Color
Barn Doors in Cedar Wood
Dark Wallnut Stain and Soft Close Hardware in Satin Black
- Triangle Wood Wall Shelves
- Color: Dark Wallnut
- $75-00 each
- Wall mounted floating Bar
- 21" x 70"
- $ 376-00
- Wall mounted Haning Shelve - Reclaimed wood in Dark wallnut stain + sealed - Satin Back Pipe fixtures - $ 165-00 (with installation, in town)
- Bathroom Wall Shelve
- 24" x 8" x 24"
- Wood color: Dark wallnut
- Pipe color: Satin Black
- $ 246-00 + tax & install
- Towl Bar
- Color: Satin Black
- $ 84-00 + tax & install
This was done for MOTOVIDA in Kelowna, BC.
The idea was to cut the tank up into pieces and put it back together but with gaps between each section.
None of the pieces is touching each other and is individually welded and glued onto the ‘back bone’ on the stand.
This is an awesome one of a kind conversation piece!
MORE COOL STUFF
- $ 45-00
- Wood Prints
- Custom Prints onto Wood
- (Transfer pictures of Photo's onto Wood)
- $ 95-00
- Dog Bowl
- $ 85-00
- Cat Bowl
Reclaimed Wood Frames
Custom made sizes up to 40"
- Red Cedar Sign Post
- Satin Black Metal Sign
- 24" x 54"
- $ 720-00 + tax (Custom Order)
1949 Ford Shoe box back end.
The car was in really bad shape when we got it.
The idea was to build a 'car couch' with the inspiration of a bomber airplane wrap in aluminium with copper rivets (1790+ rivets)
Real leather seats and side panels. Harley tails pipes.
The light switch is build into the gas cap and has working LED lights.
DASHBOARD SOUND SYSTEM - FOR SALE -
- One-of-a-kind - 1948 Chevy Fleetline dashboard - Build-in Bluetooth speaker system - High quality sound - USB Charger - One switch on/off - Can also manually adjust volume/treble/bass - Want something that is unique? - $ 3 500-00
1980 PX150 Vespa
This was a ground up restoration, every nut and bolt was replaced.
Re-sprayed, re-chromed, and powder coated parts.
The back seat was custom made. Engin was serviced and cleaned.
This can be ordered and is for sale. - Hand made - Iron water pipe with solid wood shelve in dark walnut stain. - 48" wide - Ideal for house entrance (Mud room) - $249.00 ***e-mail for more details***